Important information for those arriving from abroad:
Every passenger arriving in Israel from abroad must quarantine for two weeks. While previously, it was mandatory to quarantine in special government hotels, those with appropriate homes of their own are now permitted to quarantine at home.
BEAR IN MIND THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- The two week quarantine requirement applies to all – men, women and children, with no exceptions. It makes no difference if you have had Corona or have antibodies for Corona.
- You must stay in your own home with no outside contact; no one is permitted to enter your home.
- For any necessary purchases, such as food, medication etc., you will need to rely on the kindness of your neighbors and friends to drop these items off at your door.
- Home quarantine is enforced by the police, along with inspectors from the Interior Ministry. Anyone violating this quarantine may be subject to criminal prosecution and/or fines.
- Lastly, people who violate their home quarantine may be taken forcibly to quarantine hotels.