Updated October 18, 2021
For your convenience, below please find some Serological (antibodies) testing locations in the Jerusalem area:
Please note, many locations will not test children under three years of age. We recommend contacting the clinic you want to test at before you go.
- Refuit Clinic on Chiram Street, Yerushalayim offers serological testing. Results are usually ready within 24 hours. They are open Sunday-Thursday 9am-9pm. Their phone number is 02-5668888.
- Ichud Hatzalah offers Serological testing in Yerushalayim, Ohaliav St. 2, open 24/6 – from one and a half hours after Shabbos until Friday, 12pm; Bnei Brak, Shlomo Hamelech St. 9, open Sun-Thurs 9am-9pm and Beit Shemesh, Yonah Ben Amitai St. 34 – open Sun-Thurs 9am-9pm, Friday 9am-12pm and from one and a half hours after Shabbos until midnight. There is no need to make an appointment. They also provide a home testing service. Their email is PCR@1221.org.il. Their phone number is *9034.
- MADA in conjunction with Ichilov Well offers Serological testing in many locations around Israel. Results will be sent to one’s email, in English, guaranteed within 24 hours. Appointments must be scheduled online on their website. (Use their page in Hebrew as the English page is often not accurate).
- In Yerushalayim, you may test in Shaarei Tzedek or Hadassah hospitals *3811 and Rambam Lab 02-623-1214. Contact the location for cost and what documents are required.
- If you are a Kupat Cholim member – Contact your doctor to get a referral and schedule the first possible appointment by your kupa’s lab.
- More testing locations can be found at www.coronatestisrael.com
- For passengers arriving in Ben Gurion airport, Test&Go by FEMI offers serological testing. To schedule an appointment, visit their website, WhatsApp +972522822170, email firstname.lastname@example.org. This test can only be ordered when booking the PCR test which is mandatory upon arrival in Israel.
An exemption from quarantine can be obtained based on the results of a serological test performed in Israel. Results from abroad are not accepted. Positive antibody results are based on a combination of factors.
Once you receive proof of antibodies, you must wait for an email or SMS notification from the Health Ministry stating that you may exit quarantine. Generally, the testing location will notify the Health Ministry. If you do not receive a message, you may contact the Ministry yourself via this online form.
It is possible for those who test positive for antibodies in Israel are able to receive a Corona Certificate based on these antibody findings. However, while Israelis routinely receive this document via email, foreign citizens often encounter difficulty obtaining one.
Disclaimer: Though the information on this page is updated regularly, Chaim V’Chessed takes no responsibility for its accuracy. Please be aware that information changes frequently and inexplicably, with little or no warning. Additionally, Chaim V’Chessed assumes no liability for any delays or issues one may encounter with any of the above vendors. Information is provided solely for informative purposes, and in no way constitutes a recommendation of any service or company.