Updated July 12, 2021
For your convenience, below please find some Serological (antibodies) testing locations in the Jerusalem area:
- If you are a Kupat Cholim member- Contact your doctor to get a referral and schedule the first possible appointment by your kupa’s lab.
- Refuit Clinic on Chiram Street, Yerushalayim offers serological testing. Tests cost 300 NIS, with results usually ready within 24 hours. They are open Sunday-Thursday 9:30am-10pm. Their phone number is 02-5668888.
- In Yerushalayim, you may test in Shaarei Tzedek or Hadassah hospitals *3811 and Rambam Lab 02-623-1214. Contact the location for cost and what documents are required.
- Ichud Hatzalah offers Serological testing in Yerushalayim, Ohaliav St. 2, open 24/6 – from one and a half hours after Shabbos until Friday, 1pm; Bnei Brak, Shlomo Hamelech St. 9, open Sun-Thurs 9am-9pm and Beit Shemesh, Yonah Ben Amitai St. 34 – open Sun-Thurs 9am-9pm, Friday 9am-1pm and from one and a half hours after Shabbos until midnight. There is no need to make an appointment. Tests cost 249 NIS. They also provide a home testing service. Their email is PCR@1221.org.il. Their phone number is *9034.
- More testing locations can be found at www.coronatestisrael.com
An exemption from quarantine can be obtained based on the results of a serological test performed in Israel. Results from abroad are not accepted. Positive antibody results are based on a combination of factors.
Once you receive proof of antibodies, you must wait for an email or SMS notification from the Health Ministry stating that you may exit quarantine. Generally, the testing location will notify the Health Ministry. If you do not receive a message, you may contact the Ministry yourself via this online form.
It is possible for those who test positive for antibodies in Israel are able to receive a Corona Certificate based on these antibody findings. However, while Israelis routinely receive this document via email, foreign citizens often encounter difficulty obtaining one.
Disclaimer: Though the information on this page is updated regularly, Chaim V’Chessed takes no responsibility for its accuracy. Please be aware that information changes frequently and inexplicably, with little or no warning. Additionally, Chaim V’Chessed assumes no liability for any delays or issues one may encounter with any of the above vendors. Information is provided solely for informative purposes, and in no way constitutes a recommendation of any service or company.