Updated September 14, 2021 15:19 IST
What is a Green Pass?
Presenting a Green Pass will grant a person entry to venues that must comply with the Green Pass Scheme, allow a person to travel out of Israel and to avoid quarantine upon arrival from abroad or when exposed to Corona.
Who is Eligible for a Green Pass?
The following people are eligible for a Green Pass :
- Persons who have received 3 vaccines in Israel (after a week has passed from the third vaccine).
- Persons who have received 2 vaccines in Israel, if the second vaccine was within the last 6 months.
- Persons who have recovered from Covid in Israel in the past 6 months or less.
- Persons who have recovered from Covid in Israel at any time in the past, who have received at least one vaccine in Israel.
Anyone who does not fit the above criteria who wants to enter a venue which requires a Green Pass, can:
- Perform a PCR test, which will be valid for 72 hours.
- Perform an antigen test in a registered location, which will be valid for 24 hours.
How Does one Obtain a Green Pass?
The green passes are generated by the Misrad Habriut through the Ramzor Website. You will be required to enter your information including the Israeli phone number that you submitted when testing.
How does one add passport information to a Green Pass?
Foreign Kupot Cholim members who were vaccinated and listed under their 77 numbers can obtain a Green Pass which displays their passport number. In order use a passport number for a Green Pass (for travel and other purposes), contact your Kupah with a copy of your passport and 77 number and ask them to update your passport number with the Ministry of Health. Meuhedet members can email their local branch email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com etc. or firstname.lastname@example.org). After 48 hours, you can use your passport number on the Ramzor website to obtain a Green Pass.
There have been several ongoing issues for foreigners who are vaccinated or recovered in obtaining the Green pass.
Many times, people are not able to obtain their Green Pass if one of their details is listed incorrectly by the Ministry of Health. We advise to call the Ministry of Health on*5400 and review all the relevant details (Name, ID number, Date of Birth and cell phone number) for each family member. Most times, after all the details are corrected, the Green Pass will be able to obtained by visiting the Ramzor website again.
For any other difficulties in obtaining your Green Pass, please contact Chaim V’Chessed.