Chaim V’Chessed takes no responsibility for any delays or issues one may encounter with one of the following vendors. Clients choose to be serviced by companies at their own discretion.
The following is accurate as of July 4, 2021:
All travelers departing Israel who have not recovered or been vaccinated in Israel (regardless of age) require a negative PCR test within 72 hours of departure. Results must be in English and must show your passport number.
If you have recovered or been vaccinated in Israel, the Israeli authorities do not require a PCR test prior to departure, however most destination countries do require it for you to be allowed entry.
Below are some Covid testing locations.
The cost of tests vary widely. Please check with the individual providers.
- AID Genomics offers Corona testing in many locations around Israel. Results will be emailed, in English, guaranteed within 24 hours. Appointments must be scheduled online on their website. After you schedule and pay for your appointment, you will receive a receipt with a barcode by email, which must be presented at the testing site. Their phone number is *2073.
- Baduk offers Corona testing in Jerusalem (at the entrance to the Rav Shefa shopping Mall, Shamgar 16) and in Beit Shemesh, Bnei Brak, Ashdod, Yehud, Rechovot and Modiit Illit. In Jerusalem they are open 10am-10pm, no appointments necessary. They offer quick corona tests for entry to events for those not recovered/vaccinated in Israel as well as PCR tests for travel purposes. They also provide home-testing. Results are given within 24 hours. Further information can be obtained at 072-380-9013.
- Ichud Hatzalah offers Corona testing in Yerushalayim, Ohaliav St. 2, open 24/6 – from one and a half hours after Shabbos until Friday, 1pm; Bnei Brak, Shlomo Hamelech St. 9, open Sun-Thurs 9am-9pm and Beit Shemesh, Yonah Ben Amitai St. 34 – open Sun-Thurs 9am-9pm, Friday 9am-1pm and from one and a half hours after Shabbos until midnight. There is no need to make an appointment. Results are given within 24 hours, in English and will show passport number on the results. They also provide a home testing service. Their email is PCR@1221.org.il. Their phone number is *9034.
- Kupot Cholim: One can ask Meuchedet to issue the results in English by emailing a passport copy and a brief request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Regarding other Kupot, contact your local branch to request results in English. Please note, most Kupot Choloim may not be willing to test if the reason for testing is travel.
- MADA in conjunction with Ichilov Well offers Corona testing in many locations around Israel. Results will be sent to one’s email, in English, guaranteed within 24 hours. Appointments must be scheduled online on their website. (Use their page in Hebrew as the English page is not accurate).
- Pikud Haoref is once again offering Corona tests. See their website for an updated list of testing locations. Tests results are given with 48 hours. These tests are free of charge, but results may state ‘not for travel’.
- Refuit Clinic on Chiram Street, Yerushalayim does corona testing. Results are usually ready within 24 hours. There is a speedy option where you can receive results within 12 hours, for a steeper price. They are open Sunday-Thursday 9:30am-10pm. Their phone number is 02-5668888.
- There are hospitals around the country who also offer corona tests: Click here for more information.
- More testing locations can be found at www.coronatestisrael.com
IN THE AIRPORT:
- Test&Go by FEMI offers Corona tests for arriving passengers in Ben Gurion Airport. To schedule an appointment, visit their website, WhatsApp +972522822170, email email@example.com. Any appointments made with Check2fly for arriving passengers will be cancelled.
- Check2fly offers Corona tests for departing passengers in Ben Gurion Airport. Appointments can only be made on their website. Test results are also received through website. Their phone number is 0765300873, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The speedy test gives results within 4 hours and can be taken 7-72 hours before departure. The slow test gives results within 14 hours and can be taken 17-72 hour before departure.
In the event that test results are not written in English, one can send an email to Misrad Habriut at email@example.com. Write a brief request including your name and the I.D. number on which the test is registered. Attach a copy of the passport/ Teudat Zehut. This can be done for any test where the results are registered in Misrad Habriut.
Disclaimer: Though the information on this page is updated regularly, Chaim V’Chessed takes no responsibility for its accuracy. Please be aware that information changes frequently and inexplicably, with little or no warning. Additionally, Chaim V’Chessed assumes no liability for any delays or issues one may encounter with any of the above vendors. Information is provided solely for informative purposes, and in no way constitutes a recommendation of any service or company.