The following is accurate as of May 28, 2021:
Below are some Covid testing locations.
- Ichud Hatzalah offers Corona testing in Yerushalayim – Ohaliav St. 2, Bnei Brak – Shlomo Hamelech St. 9 and Beit Shemesh – Yonah Ben Amitai St. 34. All locations are open Sunday-Thursday, 9am-9pm. Yerushalayim and Beit Shemesh locations are also open on Friday, 9am-1pm and on Motzei Shabbos from an hour after Shabbos until midnight. There is no need to make an appointment. Tests cost 269 NIS. Results are given within 24 hours, in English and will show passport number on the results. Hatzalah can be reached by calling *9034. They also provide a home testing service.
- Refuit Clinic on Chiram Street, Yerushalayim does corona testing. Tests cost 700 NIS, and results are provided within 8 hours. Their phone number is 02-5668888.
- Test&go offers Corona tests in Ben Gurion Airport. To schedule an appointment, visit their website, Their phone number is 03-568-8505, WhatsApp +972522822170, email email@example.com. Test&Go will honor any appointments made for tests with Check2fly in the past few days.
- Kupot Cholim: One can ask Meuchedet to issue the results in English by emailing passport copy and a brief request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Regarding other Kupot, contact your local branch to request results in English. Please note, most Kupot Choloim may not be willing to test if the reason for testing is travel.
- There are hospitals around the country who also offer corona tests: Click here for more information.
In the event that the results are not written in English, one can send an email to Misrad Habriut at email@example.com. Write a brief request including your name and the I.D. number on which the test is registered. Attach a copy of the passport/ Teudat Zehut. This can be done for any test where the results are registered in Misrad Habriut.