The following is accurate as of March 14, 2021:
Below are some Covid testing locations.
- Ichud Hatzalah offers Corona testing at Ohaliav St. 2, Yerushalayim (between 9 AM and 9 PM) or Bnei Brak- Shlomo Hamelech St. 9 (between 2PM-9PM). Tests cost 249 NIS. Results are given within 48 hours, in English and will show passport number on the results. Hatzalah can be reached by calling *9034. They also provide a home testing service.
- Refuit Clinic on Chiram Street, Yerushalayim does corona testing. Tests cost 700 NIS, and results are provided within 8 hours. Their phone number is 02-5668888.
- Check2Fly offers Corona tests in Ben Gurion Airport. To schedule an appointment, visit their website, send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 076-530-0873. The cost of the tests is 45 shekel. You cannot come without an appointment. The test can be taken from 72 hours and up until 17 hours prior to departure.
- Kupot Cholim: One can ask Meuchedet to issue the results in English by emailing passport copy and a brief request to email@example.com. Regarding other Kupot, contact your local branch to request results in English.
- There are hospitals around the country who also offer corona tests: Click here for more information.
In order to receive test results in English, one can send an email to Misrad Habriut at firstname.lastname@example.org. Write a brief request including your name and the I.D. number on which the test is registered. Attach a copy of the passport/ Teudat Zehut. This can be done for any test where the results are registered in Misrad Habriut.