On Wednesday, June 10, Chaim V’Chessed’s CEO, Rabbi Paysach Freedman was a featured guest on Aguda Live. Aguda Live is a popular program presented by Agudath Israel of America, hosted by Rabbis Avi Schnall and Shai Markowitz. Rabbi AD Motzen, Aguda’s National Director of Government Affairs, also appeared.
The show addressed numerous areas of concern for Americans relating to the Corona crisis in Israel. These included:
- We have heard that foreigners cannot enter Israel. Until when? Can we come for our annual summer trip? Sukkos?
- My kids in Kollel want to return to their home in Arzei/Sorotzkin/ Ramat Eshkol? Can they?
- Our son got married before Pesach and the young couple was planning on moving to Israel – can they?
- What does it mean that people coming to Israel must quarantine for 2 weeks? Are there any exemptions?
- My grandchild is getting married in Eretz Yisrael – can I get permission to come?
- An elderly woman is dying in Hadassah Hospital. How can her (non-Israeli) son from NJ come to visit her?
Click below to watch.